Wunderpus Diving offers liveaboard and daily diving/snorkelling trips in the beautiful Komodo National Park. Onboard either of our two boats Wunderpus or Mimic we have something for to suit all budgets and experience levels. Contact us or check out our website for more information.
|Fun Diving||USD 165~ for 3 dives incl. rental gear See full price list|
|Languages||English, German, Indonesian|
|Accept credit cards?||Yes|
We strive to be part of the solution, not the problem.
How do we do this?
- By operating a zero plastic policy onboard our boats and recycling all recyclable waste including cans, bottles and engine oil.
- By providing our guests with reusable drinking bottles for use onboard.
- We provide access to reef safe products such as sunscreen, soap and shampoo.
- Through education and training of our crew about environmental issues, and through offering them opportunities to become dive certified for free. This helps to show them WHY we are so passionate about the marine environment.
- By following strict policies such as the Green Fins and Manta Watch codes of conduct for all our diving and snorkeling activities.
- We make regular beach cleans during our trips to help reduce the amount of plastic entering the ocean.
- Installation and maintenance of moorings in Komodo National Park in order to minimize damage caused by anchoring to our fragile coral reefs.